At the January meeting of the New Dundee Board of Trade, Community Care Concepts were our guest speakers.
Community Care Concepts is a non-profit, primarily government funded agency who’s purpose is to help seniors and adults with disabilities to live independently in their own home. Their catchement area are the townships of Woolwich, Wellesley, and Wilmot.
Services provided by CCC are:
- Meals on Wheels (Meals delivered to your home)
- Community Meals
- Transportation (rides to medical appointments, shopping, etc)
- Day programs
- Homemaking (assistance with light household tasks including cleaning and meals).
- Inside and outside maintenance.
- Friendly visitors and lunch dates.
- Support to transition from hospital to home.
If you are able to make use of any of these no-cost services, you can contact CCC at:
519-664-1900 or Toll Free 855-664-1900
or visit their website at www.communitycareconcepts.ca.